Monday, January 29, 2007

SEA DAY I ENROUTE TO WALVIS BAY, NAMIBIA (1/29/2007)

From: Sherman Rootberg (BiggiRoot)
Date: Jan 29, 2007 3:48 PM
Subject: Monday, January 29, 2007


Monday, January 29, 2007

SEA DAY I ENROUTE TO WALVIS BAY, NAMIBIA

Not one of our more exciting days. Bobbi spent the day getting her hair and nails done. That was as exciting as it got.

We were invited to dinner with the assistant cruise director, Elda Pauluzzi. I think her first name was really Lala. (Lala Pauluzzi) She was very pleasant. She had an English accent with hint of German in it. That was the way she had learned English but was from northern Italy. She had been sick last year and could not be on the world cruise.

There was another couple at the table with us. A know it all ex CPA originally from N.Y. They now live in Palm Beach Gardens in a retirement development. Big mouth, tiny apartment. But of course I didn’t let him get too many words in. Talking is my job.

I’m sending more pictures from St Helena.





No comments: