Sunday, January 21, 2007

BEARS WIN!!!! (1/21/2007)

From: Sherman Rootberg (BiggiRoot)
Date: Jan 21, 2007 6:55 PM
Subject: Sunday, January 21, 2007

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Sea Day En Route to Rio.

BEARS WIN

We did nothing today except watch “DA BEARS”. We were able to listen to the last game live on WBBM780.com. This game, they were not allowed to broadcast live, as they had done all season because the NFL was selling those rights at a very high price. So we had to watch the play by play as it was sent in text.

How about those idiots that said the Bears had no chance. The Bears were by far the worst of the four teams. Yeah, right. No chance. No chance to loose, that is. What do those dummies ever know? It was no contest offense or especially defense.

We have also found out that some idiot at Regent thought those aforementioned gifts were a great idea. I would never mention that his name is Darius Mehta, director of land programs. Last year we had great gifts. One was a very nice Timberland parka jacket. Another was binoculars. Even a classy looking leather bag to put our junk in. Upon finding out that a nice jacket and hat had been recommended, but Darius said, “NO”, and that these were real, I went to the reception desk to vent displeasure. Those who know me well are aware that is one of the things I do well. I explained that they should find the genius in charge of thinking up this stupidity and explain to him what an insult it is to send a gift that is totally the wrong size. It infers that the sender did not really give a damn. I must have performed this dissertation well. When I finished I noticed everyone in the lobby and behind the desk was looking at me with an expression of horror on their faces. I guess they must have been afraid that I bite too. Naaa. Not unless I think you are food. At any rate, we get a call this afternoon that they are sending different belts to our room in size huge. They did not have vests aboard in that size but would be getting them for us. The belts did arrive and by golly, they do fit.

That’s all the excitement for today.

No comments: